Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Week 4 Elearning

Does multi-tasking give you a real or false sense of having accomplished something?

Multi-tasking does not give me any sense of accomplishment. To me, i only multi task in class when the subject or topic is easy to absorb and does not need much concentration to accomplish the things that are needed to be done. As the topic get harder, I probably will not multi task at all.

--------------------------

Is learning 3D and design different from learning programming, or is all learning the same?Why?

I do not think that learning 3D and design from learning programming is the same. To me 3D and design is more about interest and more about practice make perfect. For programming, it about understanding the sequence and how the apply the codes.

Therefore , i think that learning 3D and design from learning programming is not the same.

--------------------------

The article states that “Learning is actually a very complex operation for an individual”. Do you agree with this? Do you feel that you approach your learning in the best way – if yes, how, and if no, how can you change your work style?

Yes i agree.
No, i do not really think that my learning style is the best way to learn. I particular do not have any idea about how to change my work style, even though the working style currently isnt the best way, i feel comfortable with it.

---------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment